Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum T shirt

Go down 
+4
songbird
AreYouAwake
molkoqueen
AshJ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tetepion
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
tetepion

Forum T shirt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 11:38

It sure the other countries will welcome all
but it represents us now
But it is true would be too restrictive.
But we must show that Europe is present.
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 12:32

hum, maybe we could mention the country where we come from ? Then the question of Europe presence would be solved! What do you think about that ?
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 12:58

I agree with lonelynx' suggestion (together with the one from emotional-retard, of course) to put a "Play a part" under the forum's address.

But I'm not so much into that country-thing. I think it's too much for just one shirt.
For the design on the front (did we all agree on our motto "I am an Expatriate lover ... and you?" or are there other ideas?), we should have something with the Expat logo for the better recognition. But I'm not sure if we're allowed to print the logo on shirts... Maybe we should ask the band first?
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 13:47

As I know you can print on your own t-shirt whatever you want if you are not selling it or using for any commercial actions...
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010 - 22:04

i really agree with you Songbird (and thus Lonelynx) concerning the sentence on the back, and about NOT putting the country.
I mean it's just a little T shirt, it'll be far enough with something on the front, the link on the back and the pseudo for those who wants.

And concerning the band's logo i'm not really into putting it. But it's just my idea. I don't really know why... just because i think we should have something more "original" and "different" from the band's t shirt you know ?
but again when i think about it i'm not sure anymore x)
hmmm
i'll ask the band what they think ;) and i'll tell you if i get an answer ^^
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 9:07

To be honest, I think we do need the logo somewhere, even if it's just the X.
In fact I think the banner you've created for the top of the forum would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 11:42

Yes, that "X" up there would be perfect. Maybe we could put the X in the name "Expatriate"?
Otherwise you can get confused about our message.
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 11:51

But should we not do something different?
Since the X in question is already used by the group itself.
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 15:10

i think it would be a good idea to use the logo x into the name.

and i love "play a part" totally!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 16:40

ooooh yeah ! i totally LOVE the idea of the "X" into the name Expatriate !!!! it'll be great in love

(ps i'm gonna check if i get an answer ... but i'm not very hopeful XD)
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:02

I agree with Tetepion on the fact it would be better to have our own "logo" 'cause the idea is to have our originality by proposing something different, otherwise there's no point of doing this...

We must also take care 'bout the X- using 'cause it's not our property and I'm not sure at all we're allowed to use it like that...

And as [Emotional-Retard] said "it's just a little T shirt, it'll be far enough with something on the front, the link on the back and the pseudo for those who wants".
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:12

Yes
To make a new logo and add the proposal Emotional-Retard:
"Play a part"
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:23

Forum T shirt - Page 2 Expatlogoshirt

just to show you what i meant by using the x in the name.

in my opinion that would look ace.
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:25

so i think we all agree about the back of the t shirt ?
with the link and "Play a part !" under it ?
and those who wants could add their pseudo somewhere on the back but i don't really no where ... maybe in a smaller police under "play a part", we could write "i'm Emotional-Retard" ... not sure.

And concerning the front of the t shirt, a little logo will be enough i think :)
so as i said i like the idea of writting Expatriate with the "X"
molkoqueen love how you did it ! i totally see it like that :)
but i like the idea of having a "name" for us fan, like blackbirds or something else. (too bad there's no X in blackbirds it would have been perfect!!)
or we can be expatriateS lol x)
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:30

It's a nice logo
It's an idea ...
But I think we could find something else
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:37

As far as I'm concerned, I validate the proposition for the back: name of the forum and "Play a part!" under it. Is everone OK on that point ?
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:38

what about putting ur username on one of the sleeves?

tetepion the logo is just an idea, yes.

if you have suggestion, please tell us =))

for my side, i think it's "important" to have something recognisable.
that would be the X in expatriate in this point.

first thing i personlly realize when i see a band shirt, is the logo. the well known one that i have in my mind.

but i dont want to change everyones opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:40

I think it is very important to keep that "X" on the t-shirt.
Because it is like recognizable sign, if I see someone in the crowd with this logo I will definitely know it has something to do with Expatriate.
Eyes will cath this logo fast.It's like a brand's sign, like Adidas or BMW. But if I see someone in random T-shirt, it would take a lot of time to explore what that is about.And I also insanely like the idea of blackbirds taking off from the letters.Or something like this.

molkoqueen, excellent. cool
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:53

Molkoqueen very good idea for the username on a sleeve! It's the perfect place so everyone is free to put it on or not... GREAT!

And you're quite right Lonelynx about the logo... It's true the X is Expatriate trademark so everyone identify it immediatly to the band... Let's go deeper in that idea.
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:02

is true is true
You are right. everyone
But I think I saw too far
the logo is fine and can recognize the signature of the group
and good idea for the user name on the sleeve
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:25

Yes three of you are really right !
it's the most recognisable thing so we should definetely put it !

and Expatriatelover as far as i am concerned i validate the back design ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:27

hum... sorry to be insistent on that point but look at http://expatriate.allaccesslive.co.uk/categories.php?category=Merchandise and you'll see that the X is already very present... sad If we wanna be original, something must be added to that logo. Why not try a mix between Molkoqueen creation and a funny sentence ?
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:30

the X is very present yes. but not INTO the name.

hmm... didnt someone suggest do do something like.. "i'm an expatriate lover... what about you?" or something...
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:34

well you're all gonna say our way of thinking (without fighting ^^) we got to all agree on the back so we can get there for the front too.

I think that yes the X logo is present, we can deny it.
BUT the originality in our T shirt will be the X WITHIN the name, as you said molkoqueen, and that is quite new.
I'm personally not really found of this sentence. But just my point of view.
i'd even prefer just putting 'Expatriate lovers crew" (could be funny xD) if you really want to put something more than just Expatriate. But i don't really like the sentence. (sorry)
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:34

and the X won't be as big on our T shirt as it is on the band's T shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum T shirt   Forum T shirt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum T shirt
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next