Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

30 seconds to mars

Go down 
+7
capricorn
Phoenix
tetepion
AshJ
expatriatelover
Soulmate
Norah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 21:31

i don t watch all of them

i forgotten; angela 15 ans ( i forget the english title) i was 15 yo when this serie was on tv and i hated it i know i dowloaded in english and actually it is a good show ( maybe it is because nowadays the show are not the same ( for exemple CSI, chuck, ncis, numbers etc... it is about murdern, fbi, police) we need teen serie :)

i watched ;
lord of war
chapter 27
mr nobody
requiem for a dream ( very good )
panic room ( i don t like this movie even to know jared leto)
lonely hearts
prefontaine

this list is not complete i think

to enjoy the talent of jared is better to watch in english
Back to top Go down
tetepion
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 21:36

Thank you damian-ben-the-best
I'll watch ^ ^
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 21:41

u can donwload some

jared doesn t speak fast so even without subtitles we understand what he says

mr nobody i watched it on cinema ( i don t find it on download) and the second sight is better )
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 1:56

Ok thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Blackbird.
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 11:35

damian-ben-the-best wrote:
in 2007 i, i watched clip on kerrang and i "fall in love " of the song ' the kill' by 30 seconds to mars i did not realize the singer was the actor lol
Me too. I was just wondering, because I knew that I know this guy from somewhere... but I didnĀ“t found out why...
My sister told a couple weeks later that the singer is Jared Leto... XD
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 14:44

i think that happen to a lot of us when we discovered 30 STM ^^
for me, i was (well i'm still) a total fan of Jared Leto as an actor, and when i first knew he had also a band, i thought you couldn't be so good at acting and be good with music TOO, but he is the living proof that it is possible ;)

well if we want to talk about Jared Leto, as the actor, click here i've just opened a new thread about him in the "Movies, books, internet" section ;) (like that we won't be too much off topic in here^^)
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 22:09

i talk everytime about 30stm to my friend and they don t know the band but when i say jared leto they know his movies
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Blackbird.
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Feb 2010 - 8:51

Look at these pictures -> http://thirtysecondstomars.thisisthehive.net/blog/ wondering
but... somehow... Jared looks funny... tongue
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Feb 2010 - 12:26

haha yeah x) but i must say i really hate his new haircat. He's had strange haircuts in the past but this one is terrible x)
well who's going to see 30 seconds to mars on this tour ? and where ?
i'm going to Lille (France) and to Paris (Bercy)
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Feb 2010 - 12:34

i was shocked when i saw his new haircut ^^

i am going to see them at lille and paris
Back to top Go down
capricorn
Dangerous Stranger.

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Mar 2010 - 22:13

I just heard that you guys in Lille got the full band version of Capricorn and Buddha for Mary. wondering I hope you had a great time and have fun in Paris tomorrow. Can't wait to see them in DĆ¼sseldorf an Berlin.
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 12:26

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you got capricorn and Budha!!!!!!! i was sooo crazy !! The lille gig was astonishing, bercy was brilliant too, i was on stage for kings and queens (for those who went there, that's me who gave the yellow glasses to Jared =P lol) but i prefered the Lille one ^^
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 14:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5vbqQSKV4

are you there somewhere ? i wanna see you!!

omg, this is totally wicked! must have felt like fainting! haha
great experience!

how come you had the chance to be on stage?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 14:26

wooow thanks for the video =D it's a great great one
i'm not sure you can see me =( cause the person is filiming the right side of the stage, i was on the left with the french flag and stupid yellow sunglasses x)
my friend had won a game on the french radio.
We wre supposed to see the rehersal of the gig and meet the guys there, but EMI (their label) was really really badly organised and everything just fucked up, we "just" got to be on stage. Well i know that is great but i mean when you're told you're gonna meet them and you don't ... =( anyway we've had the chance to see them really really close and that is a memory you will never forget =D
i'll show you my video when i upload it ^^
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 21:02

I'm not a fan, but I like some of their songs very much.
They make interesting music.And I really admire Jared as an actor.
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 22:59

the both concert were awsome
i don t regret to spend my money for Bercy ^^

did u got the dedicace at lille? it was quickly ^^ i filmed all the lille show but i will put on facebook and YT if i can cos its are long video ( 30min each)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Blackbird.
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Mar 2010 - 8:54

Tomorrow dancing Hamburg dancing

On one radio-station here you had during the last week the chance to win these "being-on-stange-thing" as well... but I did not won... :( Anyway.... I really looking forwart to tomorrow... grin
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 15:00

I saw 30 Seconds to Mars when they came to Munich a few weeks ago. But this wasn't exactly planned.

On the Saturday evening, I had no plans to go to the concert, never mind a ticket.
15 hours later I found myself in the queue in front of the venue.
A few hours later I was on the barrier.
A couple of hours after that I was shoving my friend over the barrier to get her on stage for the final song Kings and Queens (after which she then grabbed Jared's setlist before leaving the stage ).

And by 1.00 a.m. we'd met both Shannon and Jared outside the venue and chatted away to Jared about Rock im Park.

Very surreal.

Oh and the concert was incredible, I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to seem them at Rock im Park and also at Frequency Festival.
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Apr 2010 - 21:30

Sorry, but this is just too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm46300TdsA&feature=player_embedded

p.s. Ignore the hair.... cool
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 8:42

haha yeaaaaaah abslutely love this video !
i discovered it yesterday morning and i was laughing so much that my dad had to come to see what it was ^^
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:23

Too funny. He's such a big kid. Must be some kind of midlife crisis.

I just realised I never posted my concert photos from last month. Here's a selection. (click to enlarge).

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0171d.th

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0176mu.th

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0222r.th (Jared at the back of the pit)

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0226rv.th

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0252e.th (meeting Jared outside the venue after the show)
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 11:15

Yes you're right he is definetely a big kid =P
thanks for the pic :)
(maybe i should think about posting mine someday)
ooooh and there's Adam from Street Drum Corps on the first one roll eyes (i totally love him xD)
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 19:30

OMG I want to be Jared Leto. lmao
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2010 - 12:03

I saw 30 Seconds to Mars on Sunday at Rock im Park. We were on the barrier, just slightly left of centre - dead centre isn't possible at Rock im Park anyway because they have the pit split in two with an aisle in between.

Brilliant performance. Jared was very chatty and full of energy and constantly pumping the audience up. He sang a short version of Bad Romance then launched into The Kill, during which he ran up the middle aisle and then appeared on a platform at the back of the pit.

He threw his guitar plec directly at us twice - in obvious appreciation of our tremendous singing and screaming efforts grin

They were joined on stage by about 50 people for Kings and Queens, it was crazy. I thought the stream of people exiting the pit over our heads would never end. If Muse hadn't been headlining, we'd have gone up too I think.

I do have two major points of criticism though. First of all - they officially had a 75 minute slot but yet they only played just over an hour. And they didn't play From Yesterday which is kind of unforgiveable. Sure, they had to cut their normal set and something like Hurricane or Alibi were obvious "victims" but leaving out a classic like From Yesterday when they didn't even fill their allocated time is beyond my comprehension.
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2010 - 22:10

Couple of pics from Sunday's performance:

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0807vk

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0831yi

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0838n

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0840vn

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0848hf

30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Img0868kp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 seconds to mars   30 seconds to mars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down