Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackbirds Mission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neon
Blackbird.

Blackbirds Mission Empty
PostSubject: Blackbirds Mission   Blackbirds Mission EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 12:01

hi everyone! so you all said you wanna help support the expats... here's your chance:
in the midst of this is released on the 1st of march in the UK. write reviews on amazon.co.uk (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midst-This-Expatriate/dp/B00375DBYM/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1265641062&sr=8-14) and play.com (http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/13604624/In-The-Midst-Of-This/Product.html) and tell everyone why you love that album so much and why they ought to buy it! of course spreading the word is good as well and posting the news about the release on your facebook, myspace, whatever.
so then: happy teaming!
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

Blackbirds Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbirds Mission   Blackbirds Mission EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 14:14

Would love to but you need to have bought something on the amazon.co.uk page. disappointed
So I think I'll just keep on non-stop-talking about Expat among my friends and workmates. wink
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

Blackbirds Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbirds Mission   Blackbirds Mission EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 23:56

i can write a commentary on amazon ( maybe because i am a customer ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackbirds Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbirds Mission   Blackbirds Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackbirds Mission
Page 1 of 1