Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defhead.com Webcast from 2006

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
capricorn
Dangerous Stranger.

Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 Empty
PostSubject: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 18:49

This is a webcast from the end of 2006 where they played a couple of songs live and answered some questions after the show. I don't know how I found this, blame Google. //wink

http://defhead.com/webcast4807.asp
This is the direct link: http://defhead.com/webcast4807_play.asp?player=wm&speed=high
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 21:40

i cannot read it =(
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
Mila
Blackbird.
Mila

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 13:11

Thanks ! I just look at the song at the beginning of the video (don't have time to go further), it's good ! I really like the song <3
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010 - 15:09

shock
Three cheers to google! Thank you for the link! It's really interesting to see how much they've developed in the past three or four years - and I'm not only talking about their hairstyles...
And don't they get the tiniest bit bored of playing the same songs over and over again for so long? Well maybe not - as I'm listening to their album the whole time without getting tired of it. grin
Back to top Go down
Meghan
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 16:23

Thanks for sharing it = )
Back to top Go down
Meghan
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 16:44

I'm fond of this video heart
So glad to heard the song aviation smile Does someone know where we can find it ?
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 9:25

"Aviation at night" is on the "Home" EP. You can find it also on iTunes.
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 13:54

i finally got to see it !!!!!!! and i'm so glad i did! what a great live in love thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defhead.com Webcast from 2006   Defhead.com Webcast from 2006 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defhead.com Webcast from 2006
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: EXPATRIATE :: Media. :: Videos. :: Live.-
Jump to: