Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...

Go down 
+6
tetepion
songbird
Meghan
Norah
AshJ
expatriatelover
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mila
Blackbird.
Mila

Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 17:03

Songbird > Glad you liked the story ;] No really, i've though about it during weeks and it would be ugly with my face :/ short hair don't look good on me, so half long half short would definitely not be good :']

Expat'lover > well you're right, i'm a baaaad girl :D hey rock stars like bad girls, don't they ?! :D
Back to top Go down
Mila
Blackbird.
Mila

Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 17:04

molkoqueen > don't encourage them !!! èé
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 17:07

OK, I understand - I'm also quite peculiar with my hair... But I'm sure it won't take long till we find somebody who lets his hair cut in Damian-style.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Blackbird.
Mila

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 17:16

Yeah i'm sure someone will do it x]

I have another question for the band :
Have you ever been very fan of a rock band ?
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 14:23

Summary of asked questions :
- Who is snoring the most in the band?
- Who has the worst sense of humor (who's telling the stupidest jokes)?
- Do you crush on a fan?
- What's your most embarrassing favorite song or album?
- Do you rather sleep on your back or stomach?
- How much sugar do you put your coffee in the morning?
- What were you doing on September 11th, 2001?
- What is your favourite meal ?
- Is one of you still sleeping with his Teddy Bear?
- Vanilla or chocolate ?
- Damian, don't you ever catch a cold by always being bare foot on stage ?
- Who's got the most of grey hair ?
- Who's the worst cooker ?
- who's the worst driver ?
- Who's the laziest one ?
- Who needs the longest time in the bathroom?
- Best book ever read ?
- Favourite colour, favourite song, favourite painting ?
- If you could have chosen, would you have been a boy or a girl ?
- Rather shower or bath ?
- Biggest regret ?
- Best trip ?
- Who's ironing for the others ?
- Damian > does your haircut comes from a bet ?
- Have you ever been very fan of a rock band ?
- What is or would be a perfect day for you ?
- Last musical discovery ?

Any others ideas ?
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 2:34

One other question to add!

Are you single? shy2
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010 - 18:31

tetepion are you sure you really wanna know ? grin
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010 - 22:07

I think not
but I'm curious
as a fan that I would not have more
if they were all couple blah
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Apr 2010 - 10:08

I've already asked Dave on twitter, what bass-guitars does he have and how many,
So I can say that I am an experienced Expatriate's interviewer. cool
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Apr 2010 - 20:06

Did he answer you ?
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Apr 2010 - 8:59

Yes, he answered..Also about where the new CD will be recorded.
Here's exact quote:

"I have two lovely fender basses that I cherish. Haven't decided on the city we will record in, but hopefully it will be Berlin"
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Apr 2010 - 18:27

ok ok thanks smile
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 11:11

Well, I'm happy to tell you that the band comment my post on facebook about that interview ! happy Here is their answer:

Hi guys, some members of Expatriate forum created a funny off-the-wall interview for you so if you wanna answer some of our questions, that would be a great gift for all of us! Meeting on expatriate.forumotion.net, page 2 of "Game, quizzes, Fun" category. Have fun!

answer: Thanks. We'll have a look at it and see about getting some answers to you.

sun
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 11:44

Great ! I think it'll be funny grin
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 13:10

Aw, brilliant - they are lovely chaps.
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 16:34

Ahhh! Then it was you who wrote this
on facebook page
I was so happy they have responded to your comment!
It will be very funny if they made us the honor to answer questions! ^ ^
And thank you for having expatriatelover add comment wink
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 16:39

Wow, that's really nice from them.
Think I'm not going to miss this chance and come up with some question(s) too. Or is it too late now?
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 16:43

It is not top later, there is already a list of summary questions.
You can always add
I think we're running out of ideas! lol
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 15:19

I have another question, not funny but as I've studied politics - like Ben, I think cool - AND I'm German I'm interested in this topic: do you live in East or West Berlin and do you, as expat, have the impression it still matters in Germany where you come from or live?

Last edited by songbird on Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 12:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 19:45

Tell me Songbird
there is always a little tension between the west and east germany?
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 12:43

I gave you a kind of an answer in the Germany-thread. wink
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 16:44

Molkoqueen What a brilliant administrator you are! kiss I was precisely just wondering about how to create a special link to help our favourite band find their way more easily and you did it! So now the ball is in their court! Will they dare answer ? grin
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 17:08

you're so sweet expatriatelover. thank you shy

i'm only tryiny my best.

oh, i had to laugh so hard when i read : "the ball is in their court" ... i never never heard of that sentence before.
i'm sure it makes sence. but sounds totally..ridiculous lmao

aaand....
will they dare answering... well let's be honest....
those questions are really... spicy... and ... really really tough... only people without any shame would answer them.
no i'm kidding smile

i hope they do =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 6:41

songbird wrote:
I have another question, not funny but as I've studied politics - like Ben, I think cool - AND I'm German I'm interested in this topic: do you live in East or West Berlin and do you, as expat, have the impression it still matters in Germany where you come from or live?

I believe they live in Prenzlauer Berg which used to be part of East Berlin. I asked Dave that when I met them after the show in Munich. I used to live in Berlin too. They teased me because I used to live in Steglitz and that's seen as being a bit of a pretentious area. Although Cristo was nice enough to say he liked it. grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2