Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question again =P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meghan
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
Meghan

A question again =P Empty
PostSubject: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010 - 22:46

I'm going to open this category with a question for placebo fans ^^
Did someone go to their show in July 2004 at Arras (1st edition of the main square festival) ?
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 22:06

i did
it was my 1st concert of my life
i never forget this day
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 22:12

And did you take some pics or videos ?
I'm looking for it but I found only 2 videos on youtube and they are quite well...
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 22:22

no désolé

j avais trouver des photos sur internet y a longtemps mais j ai gravé sur des cd des que je les retrouve je les metrais en ligne

( a cette epoque j etais pas trop tecknologie je voulais meme pas entendre parler d ordinateur mdr)
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 22:38

@damian ben the best. plz don't forget to write in english. even if they are lots of french ppl in this forum, it's not fair for those who arent. thank you =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 22:51

i know but i think it was a discussion between meghan and i
and i was lazy to open my dictionnary
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 23:38

don't forget that a thread is never a private discussion between only 2 members and it is normal for everyone to be able to understand what you say ^^
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 23:48

in english and sorry it is not a correct english i don t know all the expression

i founf picture from arras but i burned the cd and when i will find its i put on line the photo
' at that period, i was not very interested about new tecknology and i did not have a computer so to get a goos camera numeric no way)
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 14:54

damian-ben-the-best Thanks, hope you'll find it flower
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 21:15

i have the article from la voix du nord of this concert cos i stayed to arras all the weekend and i could ge tthe newspaper - it 2 or 3 pages

i can i "scan" it and try to put on line ( i need to know how)
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 16:40

Perhaps you can post it like a picture...It'll be nice roll eyes
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010 - 19:43

tomorrow i will have free time and i scan the article and i will 'try' to post it
Back to top Go down
damian-ben-the-best
Blackbird.
damian-ben-the-best

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 14:47

voila

it was not easy to scan cos the dimension was bigger than the scaner

here my 1st archive of placebo ( before this concert i was not a fan of the band - i listened but nothing more)

Spoiler:

i have not yet find my burnt cd but i printed some photo and scan its so sorry for the quality

Spoiler:

the article : voix du nord - 4 juillet 2004 - arras

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

sorry i saw too late that i forgot a page so i took a picture :
Spoiler:

hope u enjoy it

Moderation on : please don't forget to post your pictures with spoiler please :)
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 17:46

in love in love in love in love woawwww! Great articles!

It reminds me when I was younger... I used to collect everything I could find on my favourite stars but I don't anymore... disappointed Take too much place in my wardrobe! lmao
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 17:52

Thank you very much...I love old articles like that in love
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:10

I've read them ! They're awesome, in my opinon of course but what a pity that I can't read the last picture "Arras : la grande claque Placebo"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question again =P   A question again =P Empty

Back to top Go down

A question again =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Other Music.-
Jump to: