Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spaces Between Us slideshow

Go down 
+2
molkoqueen
gebstar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gebstar
Dangerous Stranger.
gebstar

Spaces Between Us slideshow Empty
PostSubject: Spaces Between Us slideshow   Spaces Between Us slideshow EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 6:32

This is a slide show of some of the pics I took at the Rosemount Hotel in Perth Western Australia back in 2007. I,v been to most of their Perth shows but as they are in Europe now we miss out but the the rest of the world have a chance to see a hard working Aussie band living the dream,
look here...........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oU2ZmgOxI0
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Spaces Between Us slideshow   Spaces Between Us slideshow EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 7:18

aaah great video! saw it few weeks ago, when i was looking for old stuffs of them.
love it!

it's stunning how much their look, their common appearance and playing on stage changed over the past 2 years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
Mila
Blackbird.
Mila

PostSubject: Re: Spaces Between Us slideshow   Spaces Between Us slideshow EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 11:54

Wow ! Cool to see one of their first gig ever ! Thanks for the video <3 and I hope you'll be able to see them again soon.
Back to top Go down
tetepion
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Spaces Between Us slideshow   Spaces Between Us slideshow EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 12:44

I notice that you've known much longer than we
Funny Ben all sweating! lol
Back to top Go down
Meghan
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Spaces Between Us slideshow   Spaces Between Us slideshow EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 18:20

Very pleasant to watch it ;)
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Spaces Between Us slideshow   Spaces Between Us slideshow EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 20:17

thanks for that heart
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spaces Between Us slideshow   Spaces Between Us slideshow Empty

Back to top Go down

Spaces Between Us slideshow
Page 1 of 1