Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh and new design + new options.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

Fresh and new design + new options. Empty
PostSubject: Fresh and new design + new options.   Fresh and new design + new options. EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 14:29

all active users will have noticed the change of design i guess. the black is gone. and i tried to adjust the whole forum bit more to Expatriate's Homepage.
hope everyone likes it as much as i do and gets used to it fast.

the new layout also brings new extras for members which i am not sure yet if i wanna use them, .... for example 'Reputation Points'. Users have the possibility to rate other users postings. i'll figure stuff out later those weeks.
there are definitly some more tiny extras for members that are going to be added in the next few weeks.

smilies will be renewed.

one more change that happened is that our moderator SONGBIRD is having a forum break for a while, as she became a happy mother. i won't change her status though, as she'll be back someday.
Emotional_Retard is still moderator but changed her name into ASHJ, and we are both always there in case of questions and troubles concerning the forum.

one new and already usable change is:

add your favourite Expatriate song and how / where / when you first heard of the band to your profile! just check your profile and you'll see the box, you can fill out if you want.

that's it so far.

molkoqueen

Last edited by molkoqueen on Sat 19 May 2012 - 6:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Fresh and new design + new options.   Fresh and new design + new options. EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 18:23

Very well done, my dear!! I really like the new look and now I'll browse through the new pages. hi
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Fresh and new design + new options.   Fresh and new design + new options. EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:47

love everything about that new design ! very well done my dear !!

and so glad to be "back" here ! thanks for everything you did =)

see you all soon for New adventures !! (and congratulations to you my dear Songbird)
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh and new design + new options.   Fresh and new design + new options. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh and new design + new options.
Page 1 of 1