Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1000w
Dangerous Stranger.

Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney   Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011 - 16:59

And the traveling continues! :)
I'll be in Australia from the 23rd of March - 15th April 2012 in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney, the 'homeland' of the band. Would love to hear good things about those places and meet some new people.

Best,
Judith
Back to top Go down
http://www.1000w.blogspot.com
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney   Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 16:33

wow lucky you !!! i spent this last summer in Melbourne, and went to sydney so i'm sure i can give some advice on what to see and where to go.
Melbourne has splendid museum and gardens! you must see the exhibition building, and flinder street station and federation square i think :)

then what are you interested about ? how are you like while on holidays ? what do you wanna see ?
if you need good restaurant info i can also help you :)
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com

Australia - Perth, Melbourne, Sydney
Page 1 of 1