Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing (Everything But The Girl cover)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
songbird
Mod
songbird

Missing (Everything But The Girl cover) Empty
PostSubject: Missing (Everything But The Girl cover)   Missing (Everything But The Girl cover) EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 14:20

We all know the great "Missing" cover by the guys (if you don't, have a look at this thread ). I was looking for the song "Deadman" on iTunes and stumbled over "Missing", which has been released just today on the German store. Does anyone have an idea why it's published now without any notice? Or is it just an iTunes-thing? Anyway, I've downloaded it immediately and can't stop listening. music
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Missing (Everything But The Girl cover)   Missing (Everything But The Girl cover) EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010 - 6:02

lots of things are very confusing, concerning expatriate tracks, releases, and things like that XD
i have no idea ^^

maybe it once was on a single? as b-side?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Missing (Everything But The Girl cover)   Missing (Everything But The Girl cover) EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010 - 14:35

I got the band's newsletter on Wednesday and there it says, "Missing", previously unreleased, is the B-side on their new single "The Spaces Between" which will be out on July 2nd.
In UK, the single features the "Crazy"-mix by Ben's solo side project "Lakes of Light".
So I'm not THAT confused anymore. cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing (Everything But The Girl cover)   Missing (Everything But The Girl cover) Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing (Everything But The Girl cover)
Page 1 of 1