Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your favourite EXPATRIATE song.

Go down 
+2
PaulineSusan
molkoqueen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

your favourite EXPATRIATE song. Empty
PostSubject: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. EmptyFri 21 May 2010 - 22:41

i can't stop listening to "killer kat", that's why i thought about opening this thread.

i love love love that song so much.
i can't say why, but i'll think about it and edit it as soon as i know wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
PaulineSusan
Blackbird.
PaulineSusan

PostSubject: Re: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 8:07

'Killer Kat' is good song, very good. But my favourite is 'Crazy' and 'Deadman' ^^
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 11:11

That's funny, molkoqueen, as "Killer Kat" is the one I like the less (you can't really say that with Expat songs though...). Favorite songs at the moment: "Miracle mile" (sooooooo looking forward to listen to a studio version of that song!) and "Blackbird".
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 11:25

Mine is still Are you awake. That instrumental jam is to die for.
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 11:31

AreYouAwake, do you have the same "feelings" with the album version or is it your favorite because of the great live moments with this song?
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 17:16

songbird wrote:
Favorite songs at the moment: "Miracle mile" (sooooooo looking forward to listen to a studio version of that song!)

Like Songbird, I really enjoy "Miracle Mile" and search it but "In the night" is my favorite one I think even though it's really hard to choose only one or two songs, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 1:08

My favorite songs are "Play a part" "are you awake" but especially "spaces between" ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favourite EXPATRIATE song.   your favourite EXPATRIATE song. Empty

Back to top Go down

your favourite EXPATRIATE song.
Page 1 of 1