Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are you thinking about right now ?

Go down 
+5
ameriel
songbird
AreYouAwake
expatriatelover
AshJ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AreYouAwake
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
AreYouAwake

what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 8:12

I think there will be more to say when the new album really starts taking shape. Until then, you're going to have to put up with the occasional concert and film review from me grin
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:44

i miss placebo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
Meghan
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 14:34

I agree with you Molkoqueen roll eyes
Hope they'll be back soon
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 15:56

I'm getting ready for Christmas and I'm soooooooo looking forward to seeing my family and old friends. Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Expatriata
Dangerous Stranger.
Expatriata

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 12:33

I'm thinking of my best friend =)

So she loves metallica

i'm listning unforgiven =)

dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.placeboworld.co.uk
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011 - 13:29

Thinking about how hard is it to be back at work after two long weeks...
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 EmptySun 3 Jul 2011 - 4:41

i'm thinking about how great it would be to stay in Australia (i'm here for the summer). still have more than a more to go, but i really don't wanna go back to old good France...
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

what are you thinking about right now ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Daily Chitchat. :: Nonsense.-
Jump to: