Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The guys are back in the studio!

Go down 
+5
AshJ
molkoqueen
expatriatelover
tetepion
songbird
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
expatriatelover
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
expatriatelover

The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 12:26

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao now i'm sure, these guys can't be serious even a tiny little second! disappointed
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 13:10

Greeeeeeeaaat! I sooooo laughed about both videos - my associates even asked me to leave the office for a couple of minutes to calm myself down again.

But Cristo and Dave should definitely work on their "serious face"-expression. Not very convincing with their mouths' twitching... haha
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 15:37

That's right Songbird... Can be MUCH better misters Dave and Cristo! Come on, you are STARS!! You have to be at the top on EVERYTHING!!! Do you HEEEEAAAAR MEEEEE ???? outch annoyed devil

shock Pfou...hot OMG... hum... why do I get on my nerves like that ?? shock think

lmao lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 16:32

Apparently the link to a video that I've put
we can not accede to and yet when I wanted to give another
the video is no longer on Vimeo
In this video we can see Dave entertained the gallery
was funny sad2
i believe they have removed it
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 16:19

Don't know what it really means, but Christo just posted in his twitter.Sounds really terrifying:

cristoxpatra: screw the empty promising.. I'm jumping on my bike
and leaving that abnoxious uncle 'the music industry' behind.
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 16:32

I've read that message, too and it really worries me. He sounds quite angry... It's always the drummer, right? *sigh*
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 17:09

But I hope, he is just disappointed by a new contract or about how long the production of the new record lasts and he's not thinking about leaving...
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 17:30

songbird wrote:
But I hope, he is just disappointed by a new contract or about how long the production of the new record lasts and he's not thinking about leaving...

I hope too and I'm sure you're right (feminine instinct laughing ) otherwise the others may have written something too ?!
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 17:37

yeah this message really worried me too, i hope he's just angry about the music industry and not about the band itself
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 18:24

Meghan wrote:

I hope too and I'm sure you're right (feminine instinct laughing ) otherwise the others may have written something too ?!

hum, it's been a little bit too quiet the last days (or is it weeks?), I think... But maybe they're just working too hard.
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:12

well... i think it was just a little moment of irritation... no need to worry! I trust them! cool
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 15:00

I just thought about his message, and I think it has something to do with new album's distribution and royalties.
But I hope he will give us an explanation someday cause I'm really curious.
drunk
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 8:16

They're really teasing us... bored
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010 - 12:12

It's wonderful to see that everything is OK with them!
Lets hope to hear new album ASAP!
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010 - 17:35

yeah, lonelynx, the last few days have totally calmed me down. I'm glad that they are ok. Besides, the two "new" songs make it worth to wait a little bit longer for the second album.
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jun 2010 - 22:38

yes, same here for me :)
everythin is fine now, and we can all wait patiently (still not too much =P) for the new album roll eyes
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 18:01

it's about time isnt it?
we want the new album! now. guitar

yeah, the longer it takes the better it's gonna turn out, .. i know i know, .. patiences, patiences, ... *search* can't find it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 9:18

That patience-thing is something I don't have... Second albums always take such a long time... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 14:59

Small update from the guys - their comments on facebook say that they're quite focused on the second album right now. Maybe they give us a proper update next week or so! And they promised to publish some new videos soon, so we'll have something to hold on to...
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:36

days are getting shorter! =)
not only cause its winter ..... ^^

but: 2011 soon!! ....
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 14:37

I'd rather say they're getting longer...
By the way, we must wait and wait...always ! lmao
Back to top Go down
Expatriata
Dangerous Stranger.
Expatriata

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:20

Niceeeeeee

Can't wait for the new songs =) and the new tour hehe !!

Back to top Go down
http://www.placeboworld.co.uk
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 11:36

no real need to mention much here i guess, as most of you follow them on twitter or facebook anyways and are informed about whats going on in their "progress" concerning the new album and all those nice little teases, ...

if you don't you should:
https://www.facebook.com/expatriateband
http://twitter.com/expatriateband

its february already. and i have something in my mind that remembers, .. february, .. expatriate, .. i've heard something about that a few months ago... soon soon soon.

lets get the forum and all its member out of that deep and long wintersleep! heart
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 14:08

Wooooohooow, let's get this party started! I'm soooo excited and hopefully the new album is coming out very soon.
Maybe the next days will give us some more news!
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 16:45

they're getting more 'active' on the web again so i hope we won't have to wait too much time !!!
so exciting :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guys are back in the studio!   The guys are back in the studio! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The guys are back in the studio!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next