Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUSE

Go down 
+5
expatriatelover
Phoenix
Soulmate
AshJ
Lonelynx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AreYouAwake
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
AreYouAwake

MUSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSE   MUSE - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 22:51

It's so cheesy, I agree! But half of me wants to believe that they are actually not serious with the song and are actually taking the p*ss out of Twilight....

I mean really? "Love is forever and we'll die together"? Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

MUSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSE   MUSE - Page 2 EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 13:54

This cheesy song kind of grown on me lately and now I even like to sing along, but still I feel somehow fooled.
Mixed feelings.Really confuses me.

But I totally don't want them to go in that direction on upcoming records.
Of course, I understand that they are older and want to change, but please, not in this direction.
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

MUSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSE   MUSE - Page 2 EmptySun 30 May 2010 - 11:28

not only twilight one and two.. but also on a trailer for a movie with tom cruise.

it's really scary how muse turned to little .... commercial wh***s.... kinda.
i really really like them!
their music is great. their shows are stunning... but aaah... nooooo... whyyyyy? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
AreYouAwake
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
AreYouAwake

MUSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSE   MUSE - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2010 - 12:00

I saw them on Sunday headlining Rock im Park. From the poll results, we got Citizen Erased, although I thought it was a bit odd that they played that second.

As far as the concert was concerned, well, what can I say? Brilliant as usual. The guys seemed to be enjoying it, lots of laughs and smiles on stage.

We were front row just slightly left of centre directly in front of Matt. Great position except for the fact that all the crowd surfers exited over our heads, resulting in us taking quite a few blows to the head, shoulder and neck. During Stockholm Syndrome I got kicked pretty hard in the back of the head and actually saw stars, so much so that the security had to ask me if I was okay or if I wanted out. And Knights of Cydonia was just as bad, in fact, I think I spent most of the song bent over the barrier with my arms over my head.

I compared the setlist we got with the one at the sister festival Rock am Ring and if setlist.fm is to be believed, they got two more songs than Rock im Park -- Unnatural Selection, Exogenesis part 1, Map of the Problematique and Bliss instead of Citizen Erased and New Born.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MUSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSE   MUSE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MUSE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Other Music.-
Jump to: