Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last film you saw

Go down 
+9
Leeloo
tetepion
expatriatelover
capricorn
molkoqueen
songbird
Meghan
Neon
AshJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

Last film you saw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Aug 2010 - 23:53

aaaaaah cool :) i'd love to have your opinion ! cause i still don't know wether to see it or not ^^
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 9:32

I've seen "Inception" on Saturday and found it a great movie, very philosophical and intelligent. Most of the other people in the cinema couldn't stand it - maybe they had difficulties to understand? Leonardo di Caprio is such a good actor! Though I don't like the way he looks...
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 17:00

I've also seen Inception. It's genius. I love movies like that that really make you think.
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 15:28

I saw The Social Network yesterday. I thought it was great. Terrific script and some amazing acting performances.
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 18:08

everyone is saying that !! maybe i should go see it in the end ;)
it was a bit long ago but i saw a french movie called "Des Hommes et des Dieux"
i dont really know if you can find it with subtitles in english ... (i'll try to check) but if you can, please watch it!
in fact the story is about what happen in the 1996s (i think aproximately) in Algeria, where the monk of Thibirine (French monk who lived in Algeria, in a little village where they helped the inhabitants) were kidnapped and killed, and we still don't really know today by who they were killed.
But the movie is absolutely not about religion, but about Mankind, and it makes you think so much ! it touched me a lot !
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 8:09

Emotional-Retard wrote:
everyone is saying that !! maybe i should go see it in the end ;)

You should. It's really really good. What annoys me is reading some (amateur) reviews of the film and people moaning about Justin Timberlake. Seriously, people need to forget the fact he's a popstar and that they might not like his music. He is damn good in this film and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he got an Oscar nomination. And it would be deserved. I really don't like it when people have a preconceived idea about someone and can't judge properly because of it.

I admit to being guilty of that at times when it comes to actors I don't like but even I can see that Julia Roberts (who I dislike intensely) gave a damn good performance in Erin Brokovich. I still don't like her but I can appreciate the talent that she displayed in that role. I also can't stand Sandra Bullock and part of me still won't believe she really deserved the Oscar last year but I haven't seen the film she won it for so I can't really judge.

Rant over. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 20:33

Saw two really bad movies last week: "Der letzte schöne Herbsttag" ("The last beautiful day of autumn") and "Somewhere" - I'd say, these were the most boring movies I've ever seen. Of course I didn't expect an action movie by Sofia Coppola, but THAT boring?! And what happened to Stephen Dorff? Best part was the music by Phoenix...
And the German movie was the next disappointment: watch a woman and a man talking about the end of their relationship. The whole movie: just talking. I really liked the director's first movie "Shoppen" ("Shopping"), but this one left me with frustration.
So go and watch the new Harry Potter - should be way better. grin2
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:43

SAW 3 d

i LOVE saw, ... but damn, .. they REALLY Should have stopped after part 3 - 4 , ...
the effects were kinda "nice" altho quite rare, ..
and the ending, which is supposed to be THE FINAL , .. was VERY open, ...

the movie itself not really worth to be seen, .. in my eyes, ... but if u watched all 6 previous movies u of course want to know how it "ends", ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 18:11

The Tourist

As you may all begin to understand, i'm a huge Johnny Depp fan, so it was natural to go see this movie ! i was not disappointed ! a really good movie, good story, with unexpected things, not too predictable i mean. Even if i must admit that it's far from being the movie of the year, and that Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie are probably the principal reason why the movie is good, but could we blame a movie for that ? They're both great actors so it's good to see them play together :) worth seeing ;)
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 11:04

my last movie i saw was: BLACK SWAN.
i am totally blown away. amazing acting. very originel story and athmoshere (FINALLY something new) .... some very good shocking moments, and all in all really mindfucking at times.
i recommend it. totally. go watch it if u r not too scared easily wink
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 23:32

how cool to read that =D i totally love Vincent Cassel, and i can't wait to see that new movie ! hope i'll be able to see it soon and tell you what i think :)
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 14:06

Last night, I went to see BLACK SWAN. Well... Yes, the movie is great, the story brillant, the atmosphere really really cool and it's quite a tough thing to watch. But: beside the fabolous acting of Natalie Portman, she gave nothing to me. Her acting did nothing with me, I felt nothing.
Now I'm looking forward to some (hopefully good) German movies - gonna watch DREI ("Three") by Tom Tykwer and WER WENN NICHT WIR (a movie about the German terror in the late Sixties, early Seventies) by Andres Veiel.
Back to top Go down
Expatriata
Dangerous Stranger.
Expatriata

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 12:28

Last films i saw

The Adjustment Bureau
Black Swan
King speach
Turist
No Strings Attached
True Grit

cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.placeboworld.co.uk
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 20:39

Finnaly saw Black swan and totally fell in love with the movie :)
oh and loved the King's Speech too ! two must see movies i think !
now i'd like to go and see True Grit ! what did you think of it Expatriata ?
Back to top Go down
Expatriata
Dangerous Stranger.
Expatriata

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 21:13

What about the film The True Grit is spectacular, the girl should have won Oscars in the cardboard that only made ​​in relation to King's speech, and there are no words I loved it too, when he was training there with the speech therapist and say crap lol that part is very comical and the Black Swan finally done very well for me and I found a bit psychotic. Anyway I will still see more movies hehe.

Big kiss

Expatriate4ever and PLACEBO4EVER AND MOLKO4EVER cool tongue in love
Back to top Go down
http://www.placeboworld.co.uk
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 12:19

Recently seen:
True Grit (yawn)
The kids are all right (wonderful acting, terrific script)
The King's Speech (excellent but preferred The Social Network)
Black Swan (fantastic ensemble cast and outstanding performance by Natalie Portman)
Up in the air (good but ultimately disappointing given the amazing reviews I'd heard)
Thank you for smoking (surprisingly brilliant)
Fight Club (um, well, I guessed the "twist" fairly early on, so...)

Coming up soon:
Winter's bone
Biutiful
The Fighter
The adjustment bureau
Rabbit hole
Back to top Go down
Lonelynx
Blackbird.
Lonelynx

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 15:59

Thor

I think this movie deserves something like 7/10.
Chris Hemsworth did a really great job to put some muscles for this role.
In my cinema all the girls dropped their jaws when they saw him shirtless in one little scene. annoyed
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:49

i saw THE GREY few days ago. i liked it a lot!
glad i didnt see the bit of movie left that comes up after the credits though... people who saw it will know why ^^

anyone else seen it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last film you saw   Last film you saw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last film you saw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Illumination of the heart. :: Movies.-
Jump to: