Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
expatriatelover
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.

PostSubject: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Thu 11 Feb 2010 - 18:44

Hum... I was thinking about a funny idea but dont't know if you'll follow me in my sweet madness... //hihi

Why not posting here all the funny and totally useless questions we would like to ask Expatriate ? This would be THE interview of Expatriate Forum made by fans, just for fun with no aim but to be totally crazy !

I think the 4 guys have a strong sense of humor so let's be creative and off-the-wall (but never vulgar or indecent please). Who knows, maybe we'll have the opportunity to ask them for real ! //hihi

So...lets' start...my first question would be...hum... "who is snoring the most in the band?" lmao (I told ya, it's a totally useless question...)
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Thu 11 Feb 2010 - 20:44

hahaha LOVE this idea //hihi
i'd ask them ... hum let me think ...
who has the worst sense of humor :) ? (i mean who's telling the stupidest jokes)

>DeviantArt
>Follow me
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
Norah
Blackbird.

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Thu 11 Feb 2010 - 23:23

Haha I overlove your idea!!!!

Sooooooooo..... What would I ask to the guys???

Maybe....

Do you crush on a fan?
Back to top Go down
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 9:49

I'm fond of your idea //rofl
I'll think about my question as I've no idea yet //hihi

Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 14:27

Very nice thread! For a start, I would ask "what's your most embarrassing favorite song/album?" grin
Sure to think of some more questions later on.
Back to top Go down
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 15:06

great idea lol
Questions
"Would you sleep on your back or stomach?" or "How much sugar do you put your coffee in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 19:03

At last, I've got an idea //hihi
"What were you doing on September 11th, 2001?"

Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 21:34

what is your favourite meal ever ?

>DeviantArt
>Follow me
Back to top Go down
Mila
Blackbird.

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Sat 13 Feb 2010 - 13:01

Great topic :D

"Is one of you still sleeping with his Teddy Bear ?"

"Vanilla or chocolate ?"

"Damian, don't you ever catch a cold by always being bare foot on stage ?"

Crasy, Expatriate

*o* Spread the Damian love *o*
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Sat 13 Feb 2010 - 13:06

Tetepion i just love your question!! ("Would you sleep on your back or stomach?" ) That's totally off-the-wall! So funny! Exactly the kind of question I was thinking about! lmao

Meghan Your question is very interesting too... as far as I'm concerned, I was home packing my bags for a trip in Africa... I still see my father in the corridor of our house, saying with some kind of terror in the eyes: "something really bad happened in NY"... what about you all ? Where were you at that moment ?

Other stupid questions: who's got the most of grey hair ? Who's the worst cooker ? the worst driver ? the laziest one ? lmao

other ideas ?
Back to top Go down
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Sat 13 Feb 2010 - 17:27

expatriatelover wrote:
what about you all ? Where were you at that moment ?

My father was taking me at school to eat ^^

Last edited by Meghan on Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 11:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Sat 13 Feb 2010 - 17:40

i was at a friend. when suddenly her phone rang. and her mum called her to tell her to switch the tv on. we did.
and i can still remember that feeling.
like beeing in a nightmare, but cant wake up.
like "thats not really happening right now is it?"

but what i wonder is..,.. why does sooo many ppl remember what they did that day, that hour... but we don't when the tsunami catastrophe happened... ?

but that's getting a bit off topic.

expat's: who needs the longest time in the bathroom?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Sat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:27

I remember I came home from college and there
I turn on the TV and all the channels I saw a building with smoke
and I said "What is it" and turn off the TV
and they told me to turn on and I realize ...

Although this is not the subject ^ ^
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 11:37

molkoqueen: great question too!

- best book they've ever read ?
- favourite colour, favourite song, favourite painting ?
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 11:45

if you could have chosen, would you have been or boy or a girl ? :)

>DeviantArt
>Follow me
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 13:27

rather shower or bath ?

biggest regret ?

Best trip ?
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 12:32

other stupid question: who's ironing for the others ? disappointed
Back to top Go down
Mila
Blackbird.

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 16:33

(very stupid one)
Damian > does your haircut comes from a bet ? :D

Crasy, Expatriate

Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 16:34

haha love it drunk

>DeviantArt
>Follow me
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 16:38

Mila lmao love that question! laughing
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 16:49

Mila, the question is great! Will you dare to ask him for real? shock grin
Back to top Go down
Mila
Blackbird.

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 16:57

Well... i have to confess something here... before the gig in Paris i made a bet with some friends : if we could manage to have a drink with the band after the show, i'll cut my hair just as Damian. I was sure it would never happen, as they're rock stars and we're just fans :'D But just after the gig a friend went to spoke to the guys and just explain the bet to them, so they invited us to have a few drinks in a bar and i discuss his hair with Damian :D well i didn't ask him where it comes from, but he was pretty interested by the fact that i had to cut mine like his :'] So i think he would found the question quite funny ^^ (and just for you to know, i did had the guts to cut my hair like his, so i didn't honour my bet >< yes i'm not a good person .__.)

Crasy, Expatriate

Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 16:59

That's such a cool story!! Thanks for sharing!
Come on, go to the hairdresser! ^^
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 17:00

disappointed Mila, you're not a good girl at all! nooo A bet is a bet...grin
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 17:03

i sooooooo want to see this haircut!!

who does not.. please raise your hand lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...   

Back to top Go down

Let's take ourselves for what we're not and be funny and off-the-wall Expatriate interviewers...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next