Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expatriate at Paris on december 16th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meghan
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
Meghan

Expatriate at Paris on december 16th Empty
PostSubject: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 16:35

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 16:36

cool pics :)
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
Mila
Blackbird.
Mila

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 20:26

Great show ! Don't have any pics unfortunately, but i may try to find some ;) thanks for yours Meghan.
Back to top Go down
tetepion
tetepion

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 10:24

Oh la la
Remembrance Remembrance
Back to top Go down
Norah
Blackbird.
Norah

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:45

Can't have pics....
This fuckin guy at the entrance has confiscating mine, and the pics on my cellular are awfuls.

Thank you for those Meghan^^
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:49

You're welcome ^^
I hid my camera when I saw a man who was confiscating them and I was lucky grin
Back to top Go down
Norah
Blackbird.
Norah

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:50

Hahahaha I hide it too. But WTF I don't know how he noticed it, but he noticed it. Bastard :D
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 21:59

What a pity !
Where did you hide it ? //yeah
Back to top Go down
Norah
Blackbird.
Norah

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 22:02

In my bag in the really bottom.... I don't understand how ha had discover it in the middle of my bag's mess...
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 22:04

I was quite sure of your answer...never hide it in your bag, they always look here =\\\'(
Back to top Go down
Norah
Blackbird.
Norah

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 22:06

I had no choice. I was wearing a long skirt and a coat without pockets....
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 22:12

Well, this day I hide it in my pockets but when I saw Placebo on october I attach it to my bra =* and they didn't look here, of course //hahaha
That's all for the small council grin
Back to top Go down
Norah
Blackbird.
Norah

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 22:14

I put it on a small part of my memory :D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expatriate at Paris on december 16th   Expatriate at Paris on december 16th Empty

Back to top Go down

Expatriate at Paris on december 16th
Page 1 of 1