Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Shooting Star" free download

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
songbird
Mod
songbird

"Shooting Star" free download Empty
PostSubject: "Shooting Star" free download   "Shooting Star" free download EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 12:04

As tonight is "shooting star night" (well, at least, if you're living somewhere where's no rain and clouds...), Expatriate are giving away "Shooting Star" as free download today: click me

(source: Expatriate's facebook site)
Back to top Go down
Meghan
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: "Shooting Star" free download   "Shooting Star" free download EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 12:59

Great idea from Expa' !
For the moment, it's sunny and there is no rain and clouds where I am lmao Hope it'll be the case tonight laughing
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: "Shooting Star" free download   "Shooting Star" free download EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 13:02

Keep my fingers crossed for a clear sky for you, meghan! grin
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: "Shooting Star" free download   "Shooting Star" free download EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 14:52

brilliant idea from the guys indeed !
well i think i won't see any shooting stars here because of the weather :(
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com

"Shooting Star" free download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: EXPATRIATE :: Band News.-
Jump to: