Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tarte aux noix (wallnut tart)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
expatriatelover
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
expatriatelover

tarte aux noix (wallnut tart) Empty
PostSubject: tarte aux noix (wallnut tart)   tarte aux noix (wallnut tart) EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 11:47

As wallnut is the symbol of the french region where I am from, I wanted to share with you the recipe of wallnut tart, a local specialty... It's quite simple to realize. Wallnuts are put on a shortcrust pastry, covered with a creamy caramel and baked about 30 minutes.
It's delicious served with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream... BUT watch out, it's quite heavy so better be sparingly eaten! eatdrink

Here's a picture... Bon Appétit!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/14/90/55/18/tarte_10.jpg
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: tarte aux noix (wallnut tart)   tarte aux noix (wallnut tart) EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 14:32

wow! i have never heard of such a cake before. it looks very delicious!
reminds me of the swedish "almonds" , i bet it's as sweet as those.

i'll have to try it someday. i love everything that has nuts in it.

thanks for sharing!! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
expatriatelover
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: tarte aux noix (wallnut tart)   tarte aux noix (wallnut tart) EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 15:51

if you wanna the precise recipe, don't hesitate, ask me! flower
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: tarte aux noix (wallnut tart)   tarte aux noix (wallnut tart) EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 10:30

Yummy, that looks so tasty! expatriatelover, if we'll ever have a forum meeting, you should cook and bake for all of us. cheers2

(could you send me the recipe via PM, please?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tarte aux noix (wallnut tart)   tarte aux noix (wallnut tart) Empty

Back to top Go down

tarte aux noix (wallnut tart)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Daily Chitchat. :: Recipes for ...-
Jump to: