Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blanquette de veau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
expatriatelover
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
expatriatelover

blanquette de veau Empty
PostSubject: blanquette de veau   blanquette de veau EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 19:11

I think I am a perfect French girl 'cause I am quite fond of good food and I thought it could be a cool idea to share here our feelings 'bout food, our recipes or anything concerning food. Hope you'll like the idea! eatdrink

For instance, one of my favourite dish is the blanquette de veau... yum-yum!! That's soooo good! Veal meat slowly simmered with onions, white wine, cream and button mushrooms... That's just paradise for me... in love And I can cook it very well! smile

Last edited by expatriatelover on Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 11:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

blanquette de veau Empty
PostSubject: Re: blanquette de veau   blanquette de veau EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:30

So i wanna come to your place to have a blanquette de veau roll eyes lol
great idea of thread !
i think i'm a real French girl too cause i love food, and i think the dinner time is the greatest to enjoy familly time together, and share with everyone. You can actually give a lot through a meal :)
(French having an obsession about food ? nooooo not true lmao )
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com

blanquette de veau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Daily Chitchat. :: Recipes for ...-
Jump to: