Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are you thinking about right now ?

Go down 
+5
ameriel
songbird
AreYouAwake
expatriatelover
AshJ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
expatriatelover
A drop of red in the deep blue sea.
expatriatelover

what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 12:29

I'm almost 30 so...we'll be the grannies of that forum which means we're owed respect and compassion grin laughing
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 15:07

expatriatelover wrote:
I'm almost 30 so...we'll be the grannies of that forum which means we're owed respect and compassion grin laughing

respect and compassion ? i want it too! i'm 25 and thats soooooooo old. believe me!
eww my back hurts.... grin respect and compassion RIGHT NOW please! wink

Last edited by molkoqueen on Wed 19 May 2010 - 15:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
PaulineSusan
Blackbird.
PaulineSusan

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 15:17

So i am the youngest person here, am I not? :P
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 15:29

julie (emotional retard) is also 19!

and blackbird whoever that is ^^ too.

many users havent published their age tho.

but you are definitly one of the youngest. you lucky thing! =)
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 15:29

molkoqueen wrote:
expatriatelover wrote:

respect and compassion ? i want it too! i'm 25 and thats soooooooo old. believe me!
eww my back hurts.... grin respect and compassion RIGHT NOW please! wink

Oh, yeah, 25 is SO old. Actually, I think I got stuck at 25. I've decided I'm going to be 25 from now on. That's a good age. My brother is 22 and he has more grey hairs than me (I don't have any I'd like to add). People never believe that we're 10 years apart, it's quite funny.
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 15:33

i might add that i'm still 18 ! not for long now (just 3 weeks before my 19 x)) but i am =P lol

and stop being stupid you're not old because of your age, the important is how you think, how you see life, not how many times you've lived it
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 15:40

Emotional-Retard wrote:

and stop being stupid you're not old because of your age, the important is how you think, how you see life, not how many times you've lived it

I agree. If I compare myself to my sister-in-law, I cannot believe we are the same age. She seems so much older. Not because I'm immature but I think because she is a mother-of-two, she's been married for 10 years, she doesn't go to concerts or listen to modern music, etc. And a very good friend of mine (aged 24) says that she thinks of me as being more her age than her older sister's (30). You're right, E-R, it's all about how you live your life. In my local group of friends, I'm the youngest and always have been. When I think about the friends I have made through fan forums like this, I'm always one of the oldest but it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 15:46

of course, what counts is how old you feel and how you act.

but no one can deny getting traces of age.
i cant remember anything hurting on my body 2 years ago.

you can feel and see your body aging. for sure.
but yeah, your mind can always stay young if you let it stay young. true.

and yay!! we found a way to spell julies nick without calling her an emo! E-R. thats cool ! =)
Back to top Go down
expatriatelover
expatriatelover

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 16:26

Same for me AreYouAwake! lmao But 1 or 2 blond hairs on my head are becoming dangerously white... devil so I pull them up without mercy before invasion ! lmao lmao

You know what, that's very weird and interesting to see how maturity can change your mind... You don't believe that kind of things until you really feel them and the way they change you... for instance, that question of age didn't disturbe me at all a year ago but it does a little now. But E-R is right, the important is how you think, how you see life, not how many times you've lived it. sun
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 5:06

i'm thinking about: oh my god oh my god i am so tired!! went to bed at 3 up again at 6... due to excitment cause: I'M SEEING PLACEBO IN A MONTH!!!! i still cant believe it!!

decision taken yesterday.
7 hours car ride will be ahead. but with my dearest friends. and meeting julie E-R there!
sooo cant wait! ♥️
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 14:33

wooohooo, lucky girl!!

I'm thinking about what a great day it is today. The weather's still bad, but we get lots of great calls at work and I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend tonight.
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 16:57

molkoqueen wrote:
but you are definitly one of the youngest. you lucky thing! =)

I'm 17 ^^ I should be the youngest ?! laughing
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 22:38

al pacino!
eeww.. i meant... insomnia! grr. sad4

so, ... that's what my night looks like:

clean ...... reads ......... call ..... cook <-- i indeed made pancakes today! haha.. ...... mad ...... sick

*yawn*
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 1:55

.... this is the 2000 th message of this forum. yay! haha

yeah, insomnia calling again. help
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 15:06

woooow great news =D
but not concerning your insomnia =(
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 19:20

I would like not to think about my back ache sad. I went to an amusement park today and my back creaked in roller coasters (maybe you know "Le tonnerre de Zeus" at Asterix ?!). Then I couldn't move during nearly 3 hours =/ What a pity ! annoyed In addition, it was my sister's birthday...
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 21:32

oooooooooooh poor you =(
i know what it is, it happens to me too one day. And yes i know "le tonerre de Zeus" and i loved it =D but i think you didn't ! hope you suceed to have fun though !
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 12:32

It was the 3rd time I did it but this time I don't really enjoy it, you're right Emotional-Retard grin
So, I relax during 3 hours watching dolphins and other shows and then, I did "La trace du Houra" and other stuffs like that but I didn't do "Le Goudurix" although I wanted to do it...
Back to top Go down
AreYouAwake
AreYouAwake

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 6:14

Rock im Park starts TOMORROW!!!!

Look at all that musical goodness, I'm so excited.

http://www.rock-im-park.com/spielplan
Back to top Go down
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 12:46

I want to scream and shout and throw my computer out of the window right now... For weeks I've been trying to convert videos to put them on a webpage and I still don't get it right. mad
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 6:29

fnac sucks. fact.

mad
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 19:41

Well...I'm thinking about how to find a summer job think
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 19:57

you're quite late to find one :(
i didn't suceed to find one, even if i looked for one in march ... =/

i'm thinking about my sister in law coming tomorrow with my nephew =D i'm gonna see him for the first time, and haven't see her for 2 years and a half ! so excited that i can't sleep party2
Back to top Go down
Meghan
Meghan

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 20:12

Emotional-Retard wrote:
you're quite late to find one :(
i didn't suceed to find one, even if i looked for one in march ... =/

I started to search one since october and I didn't find one too >< People prefer to hire an adult, so it's very difficult to find a job under 18 even if it's authorized above 16 years old...It's really frustrating, isn't it ? So, I try again with hope even though I know it's too late roll eyes
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:34

i miss the band "colour of fire" ... sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you thinking about right now ?   what are you thinking about right now ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what are you thinking about right now ?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Daily Chitchat. :: Nonsense.-
Jump to: