Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Welcome to Expatriate's Fan Forum. Join to view more threads & extras and be part of our little family!

"take this love... take it to the streets... burn down everything... til you see it all complete..."
Expatriate Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your last dream ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

What was your last dream ? Empty
PostSubject: What was your last dream ?   What was your last dream ? EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 22:32

yeah really nonsence i know, but i find dreams really interesting and i love to know what people dream about :)
so i think that would be funny to talk about our dreams =P
what did you last dream about ?

I become with my last dream which was obviously one the weirdest i ever have XD i dreamt i was invited to the birthday party of the President's son, and that was so boring that i was behaving really badly with everyone and left the party screaming and shouting swear words ... See when i told ya it was strange, i was not kidding XD
Back to top Go down
http://whispered-word.blogspot.com
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream ?   What was your last dream ? EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 18:35

oh my gosh! that dream is so freaking rock'n'roll!!!!
i love it.

it's no fun to tell my dreams really, as i'm havin nightmares every night, since weeks.

but as soon as it gets better i will! =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream ?   What was your last dream ? EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 20:02

oooh dear this is horrible, i know how hard it is to have nightmare every night, hope it'll get better soon !!
Back to top Go down
molkoqueen
Admin
molkoqueen

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream ?   What was your last dream ? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010 - 6:26

ok, now there is something i can tell.

normally i have bad dreams every night.
and i wake up every night imagining things, seeing things, ... believe things that arent there.
like people standing or lieing in my room, having cameras coming through the walls filming me, or arms coming out of the roof trying to grab me, spiders or other insects walking on me or on the wall, thinking i'm in a room with no windows or doors, .... panic!... different things, every night.

but now, .. a few nights ago, ... i had such an unbelievable hallucination laugh2

i woke up, looked out of my window, ... and what i saw werent trees or the hous standing there, ... no, .. i saw the earth! from the view of me beeing in the universe, ... or like beeing in a plane which is just under the clouds, .. looking down on the earth.
i could see the oceans, seas, landscapes with its different shapes and colors, .. and the streetslights. it was so so beautiful!! i was awake! but not scared.
i lay back i thought about what happened XD
it seemed clear to me that my house must have lost gravity and is floating in the universe now.
i truly believed it. but loved it!
few hours later i woke up again.
had a look out of the window and the world was still there!
everything was so quite and peaceful.
i wanted to take a picture but hadnt my cam near haha, ...
then i fell asleep again, .. and the third time i woke up again, .. ichecked if it was a dream or real, .. but i was still floating in the universe haha oh my, ... so i stood up, walked to the window to have a look whats under my house, .. i cant remember what there was, a black hole i think, ... i stood by the window, and starred on the world XD
i shaked my head, closed my eyes, opened them again, ... cause i couldnt believe it.

i tried to see it again last night but it didnt work.
all i see now are trees and houses and the sky. ....

but, .. it was such an amazing wicked unbelievable experience!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisoncof
songbird
Mod
songbird

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream ?   What was your last dream ? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010 - 14:50

Wow, molkoqueen, that's a strange experience! What did you smoke before falling asleep? grin (sorry, I'm only joking - I have those kind of hallucinations too from time to time...)

I'm bad at remembering dreams. But mostly it's nonsense or I often dream of something which really bothers me at that time.
Back to top Go down
AshJ
Mod
AshJ

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream ?   What was your last dream ? EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 21:47

Some months ago, I dreamt that someone was knocking at my door, it was at my parent's place so my dad opened and say someone, a guy wanted to see me. And it was Maxime Médard (from the French national rugby team)who was there to propose to me... We spent the rest of the day together and had a dinner with my whole family to make the engagement official...
I think my brain is totally damaged haha ! but being married to that guy, even for a night, there are worse things !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream ?   What was your last dream ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your last dream ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Expatriate Forum. :: I WENT TO SCHOOL BUT I DON'T KNOW SHIT :: Daily Chitchat. :: Nonsense.-
Jump to: